Friday, October 8, 2010

Intro to the blog

Well I really don't know how to begin this being the first blog I've had to work on. A brief explanation I'm sure is in order, so here it is. My name is John. I'm the guy currently writing this but I am only half of this blogs knowledge. Kishan is the other poster on this blog. Anyone that knows us, know we have similar interests, but have totally different personalities. Like a good beer, our goal is to be perfectly balanced.

So why this blog?

Well, beer as a hobby sounds like a strange thing to some. Most people usually picture Joe 6 pack pounding down cheap yellow stuff (Damn you MolBatts!!!). That is not why we are here. Since about 2007, Kishan and I have tried craft beer in the several hundreds from all over North America and the world, great times indeed. Yes, we did have breaks in between, but those breaks consisted of expensive Vodka and Scotch phases.

This blog will highlight beer dinners we go to or have been to, craft beer meetings, brewery tours, anniversaries, home brewing, and much more. Frankly, we just want to share what a great world craft beer has to offer and try to help change the dim Joe 6 pack mentality about beer.

Hope you enjoy reading about all the crazy beers and fun times we had as much as we enjoyed drinking the crazy beers and having the fun times.

Cheers
Kishan & John

No comments:

Post a Comment