Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nov 10/10

Just a regular Wednesday. Kish and I had a few "goods" that a good buddy of mine Bobby Ray brought us from Total Wine & More in Fort Myers FL. Thanks Bobby you da man homie!!! We got to try Flying Dog - Gonzo Imperial Porter, North Coast Brewing Co - Old Rasputin, and Hoppin Frog - B.O.R.I.S. The Crusher. We also had a few others from the fridge like Dieu Du Ciel! - La Charbonnière and DéCIBeL, Le Grimoire -Infernale .... which was an awful drain pourer, Lagunitas - IPA, and a Baltika - Porter. There was probably a few more but that is all I can recall lol. Those High ABV beasts are killers plus i was up at 5am for work so it was quite the day. Still have some more great goods from Bobby so I'm stoked next Wednesday battle of the American style barley wines and battle pumpkin part 2. Now the only question do I trade my doubles of the goods for new ones or keep them hmmmmmm?????

No comments:

Post a Comment